Thursday, October 10, 2024

Beer Breath

 There is something about the smell of beer on someone's breath, when it's at the point where they should stop or haven't stopped when they should have - it sparks something in me. Sexual. 

Literally, I can grind off against something whilst inhaling their breath. I first thought it was T. But mostly anyone since. 

And I know where it comes from. My sexuality, my kink, my proclivities, my fantasies, come from when I was 15-17. J would only interact with me when drunk. And he drank beer. And he sneakily touched me. I was 15. He was 21. When I was 16, he was 22.  I didn't realize he shouldn't be doing that. I wanted it. Absolutely I wanted it. It was not against my will, Yes. Please. And I was not alone. My friends felt the same way. Ok I may have been a little ahead of them. But there were many at my level. Plus I hung out with someone 1.5 yrs ahead of me. But also I was sexual at a very young age, but that is another trauma story . 

I met him Memorial Day. My 16th birthday was way into our interaction (July) .  So I think I was already 15 at his bday , also in June or July when he said "this is my birthday? you invited my least favorite people" 

Referring to their friend forgethisname and me. I stormed into the bathroom , properly offended. He followed me in, to have the quintessential John Hughes (He had Emilio Estevez cheek bones, you know the ones that stick out a little that get pink easy, but hazel eyes.  Not green, not olive drab, a light ... Hazel)  bathroom talk about how "Look, you're a great kid but you are only 16...." My facial expression saying clearly saying "Weellllllll"..... And his hanging his head, shaking it, in a silent "fuck".  And when his birthday came along, I bought him a Mets Tshirt (because M. Told me too)

For my next birthday, 16, He got me a phone book that got eaten by M's dog.  M told me her dog ate HER phone book. Or that's what I understood. Which looking back on that may have been my bad. Lol. So he joked about the dog eating my present and I thought he was lying, or didn't know what he was saying. July. I was dating B by August. Having sex by September. J knocking on that door after that, asking "are you still a virgin?" But not able to keep it hard enough to penetrate me. After saying he "has something for me" while fishing out a magnum (yeah, that part is accurate) condom from his wallet. Him literally pulling up his pants and declaring "I gotta go", gather up himself, and was still fumbling when I caught up with him.  I don't remember what was said but I mumbled something like  "I could love you." Straight out of 16 candles. 

I Digress....beer. breath. Yeah. Its hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beer Breath

 There is something about the smell of beer on someone's breath, when it's at the point where they should stop or haven't stoppe...