Thursday, July 7, 2022

 That one time I dated this guy who was .... less than intelligent. But I didnt know it. He was really nice to look at. He had this great log cabin type home, rustic but beautiful. It had character. It did not, however have heat...but I digress. His house was decorated for Halloween, but in an adult sort of way, skulls and candelabras. I palmed the skull and made a Hamlet reference. But I always forget the skull's name (Yorick) and I tried to make conversation around that. He looked upon me as if I had 8 heads. You know, Hamlet? Shakespeare? His eyes remained vacant. "I never saw it." Or read it ... or...

He sure was pretty though.
July 5, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beer Breath

 There is something about the smell of beer on someone's breath, when it's at the point where they should stop or haven't stoppe...